Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Yesterday, for all you Canadians, was Thanksgiving. Today, I am overstuffed with a weekend full of turkey, dressing, carrot cake, carrot soup, vegetables, and ice-cream cake.
Traditionally, on Thanksgiving, you are supposed to reflect on what you are thankful for. Here are some of mine:
1) Almost finishing school, and entering a profession that allows me to meet many different people and positively affect their lives.
2) Having a boyfriend that is intelligent, passionate, works hard and is good at having fun too.
3) Long walks in the sunshine with my dog.
4) Hot baths and a warm bed after a long, busy shift. Actually, hot baths and a warm bed anytime.
5) A good, supportive family that loves me.