Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010!


So, I haven't written in awhile.
Mostly because last semester consisted of mostly non-clinical courses. I worry that I've lost some of my skills, sort of gone backward instead of charging forward like I have done throughout my nursing school experience. However, 2010 brings lots of exciting things, namely lots and lots of hands-on nursing. I am taking my last final work term miles and miles away from home. As in two time zones away from home. In Toronto. Which is the most adventurous I've ever been, ever in my life. In May, I'll finally be graduating...and then instead of being Almost Nurse, maybe I'll change this thing to Actual Nurse or something.
I predict I'll be gathering lots of good, interesting blog material.
Happy 2010! I wish all you nurses and non-nurses a happy, productive, successful, and satisfying New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad to see you are posting again! You really need to get back to the practical sometimes to know what the point of all the academic mumbo-jumbo is for.

    Look forward to reading the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! All your comments are really appreciated.